Ranawara tea is one of the popular herbal teas from Sri Lanka due to its many health benefits. In Sri Lanka, and blessed with herbal tea varieties which are passed down from generation to generation. Some of the herbal teas are used as home remedies for some ailments.
Ranawara flowers have been widely used from generation to generation in Sri Lanka. It’s a caffeine-free natural tea.
How to use ?
It has many health benefits. Leaves or Senna leaves are used as mallum in Sri Lanka. Mallum is a leafy side cooked with coconut. You can cook Ranawara leaves with grated coconut, green chili and onion to prepare a delicious dish which is healthy and flavorful.
Other than that, flowers are beneficial in many ways. Dried flowers (Senna flowers) are boiled with water to make a herbal drink.
Health benefits to the body which helps anyone to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
Below are some of the popular health benefits of this tea.
- free from caffeine. It is a natural drink which helps to hydrate your body.
- helps detoxifying the body naturally.
- promotes blood circulation.
- well known for its ability to control sugar levels.
- purifies the blood and popular as herbal tea that promotes clear skin
- Regular use reduces body heat. Other benefits are it eliminate bad body odors, controls excessive sweating.
How to prepare?
Well, nowadays it is really easy to prepare a cup of Tea within few minutes just by adding boiling water to tea cut.