TEA TREE OIL
This is an essential oil that can be used for many purposes. The scientific name of the tea tree is Melaleuca alternifolia. It comes from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia plant.
It has been used as a traditional medicine for many centuries. The leaves of the tea tree plant are used to extract the oil. Moreover, people around the world use tea tree oil for hair as it helps to keep the hair healthy.
Tea tree oil for skin
This is broadly accessible as a 100% undiluted or perfect oil. Mixed and impure applications are there, extending from 5 half quality in items intended for skin purposes.
Why is it so valuable medicine?
It consists of several compounds. It has terpinene-4-ol and is responsible for killing certain bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It also increases your white blood cells’ activity so as it can fight against germs in your body. It is inhaled to treat coughs and colds or applied directly to the skin for healing.
So, This is considered a valuable natural medicine as it can prevent infections and promote healing.
Tea tree oil benefits
- This kills several common bacteria and viruses responsible for causing illness. So, it uses to make natural hand sanitizer.
- It is used to make insect repellents.
- It can be used to natural deodorant as it can avoid spreading microorganisms and bad odor.
- This help in speed recovery wound healing. It reduces inflammation and increases the activity of white blood cells.
- This also uses for all cleaning purposes, and it can also use to sanitize surfaces.
- Using tea tree oil for acne is pretty much popular as it can react against acne.
- This is used as a natural remedy for getting rid of nail fungus.
- As It may fight germs that cause tooth decay and bad breath, it is used as a chemical-free mouthwash.
- Applying it help to recover skin inflammation related incidents and any other insect bites.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult a physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. Psychotropic in high doses.