Carrot Powder contains vitamins A which is an antioxidant. It also contains vitamin K. Antioxidants protect skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which can damage skin cells. Carrot Powder can do a lot for the health and appearance of your skin, including reducing the signs of aging. Vitamin A also treats acne.
Carrot contains vitamin C which
- Reduces the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage.
- Helps boost healthy collagen production which causes firmer skin.
- Reduces inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage.
- Fades post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response.
- Increases the effectiveness of your sunscreens and boosts your skin’s defense against UV exposure.
Potassium keeps the skin cells hydrated and moisturized.
Carrot contains a vital component called beta-carotene, which sloughs off dead skin layers, locks in the moisture in the skin and promotes the renewal of new skin cells.
Vitamin E presents in carrot is both a nutrient and antioxidant as it can help hydrate delicate facial skin, reduce the scar’s appearance over time and also dark spots.