Turmeric is known for its fantastic beauty and health benefits. The turmeric plant Curcuma longa is a perennial flowering plant. It belongs to the Zingiberaceae or the ginger family. Turmeric essential oil extracted from dry turmeric rhizome powder in the roots of the turmeric plant. By the way, it is rich in antioxidants. And also it has potent anti-inflammatory properties. The turmeric oil and the turmeric root have been used in Asia form decades in traditional medicinal purposes. It has abundant antioxidants, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal qualities so that it provides a lot of benefits and works like a miracle on your skin and hair.
Turmeric oil for skincare
You can get rid of your acne by applying turmeric oil for acne. The oil’s anti-fungal and antiseptic properties help you dry out the pimples and prevent further infections. And also, people around the world use turmeric oil for skin lightening and for eliminating aging signs.
- By adding a few drops of turmeric oil to your face pack, you can double your facial mask’s benefits.
- The anti-microbial properties of the turmeric oil help to get rid of dandruff.
- It can treat all kinds of scalp conditions.
- It reduces hair loss, and it eliminates if there are any fungus infections.
- As this is an anti-fungal and antiseptic, it helps to dry out the pimples. And also, it prevents further spreading of spots.
- This helps to fade away marks and gives you glowing skin. That is why this is mostly used in anti-marks and anti-spots creams.
- It is an excellent anti-fungal and healing agent. So, this is effectively used for softening cracked heels.
- Turmeric can maintain a healthy glucose and lipid metabolism in the body. You can take one to two drops in your meal to maintain your metabolism at an optimal level.
Read More: රුව රැක ගැනීමට වැදගත් වන සුගන්ධ තෙල්
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult a physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. Psychotropic in high doses.