Black Seed Oil with Almond Oil
Black Seed oil with almond oil are two beneficial oil for Hair and Skin. These two oil are rich in antioxidant properties and rich in moisture retaining qualities with excellent capacity of conditioning Hair and Skin. The oil is extracted by using high technology of cold pressed to preserve the natural ingredients of it.
This is extracted from black cumin seeds and mix with almond oil is kind of oil easily strengthen hair, improve hair growth and repair hair follicles. The oil nourishes the hair, make it strong and shine.
This can be used to treat dry skin conditions. And also, the oils’ fatty acid content help to dissolve excess oil on the skin which reduce the appearance of acne and improves cell turnover. This oil is helped to reverse sun damage thereby improve skin complexion.
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles since it is an anti-inflammatory. It may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties it has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage.