MORINGA LEAVES POWDER (100g)
Moringa leaves powder. The Moringa tree is often referred to as a miracle tree as the leaves are packed with so many nutrients, antioxidants and they are rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals. Moringa has a green, earthy taste – similar to spinach or matcha green tea. It is delicious mixed into food or drinks for a nutrient boost.
The leaves of the Moringa tree are edible and are used in cooking from olden times but have become popular in the last few years as a super food.
Health Benefits of Moringa Leaves-
- The calcium and phosphorus and the anti-inflammatory properties present in Moringa leaves help to make bones stronger and help arthritis patients.
Maintaining strong and healthy bones is an important component of overall health. Moringa oleifera leaves are a rich source of vitamin K, protein and calcium all of which support normal bones.
- The antioxidants present in moringa leaves are heart-friendly and thus help us to maintain a healthy lipid and cholesterol profile and prevent cardiac damage.
Typically used in traditional medicines, recent scientific studies have confirmed that moringa is in fact a successful way to treat diabetes, and is proven to decrease blood glucose level.
- Moringa has also shown to help decrease the stress hormone that causes erectile and sexual dysfunction in men. The vitamins in moringa are essential for sexual arousal and, therefore, some men find that it can be used alongside medication such as viagra to boost their sexual health.
Iron is essential for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue in the body, and vitamin A supports the metabolism of iron ensuring a greater uptake. Adding moringa to your daily routine is an effective, natural way to prevent tiredness and fatigue.
- The rich iron content of moringa powder also makes it ideal for vegan, vegetarians and those suffering from anaemia.
The high protein content of moringa makes it particularly beneficial for vegans and vegetarians who can struggle to get a sufficient protein supply.
- Moringa also helps to improve eyesight by stopping the dilation of retinal vessels.
- Due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties it helps in digestion, treats constipation and gastric problems.
- Moringa leaves juice acts as an antiseptic on skin problems and is good for wound healing.
- Good for lactating mothers as it helps to increase milk production.
- Moringa leaves can treat Cancer and are also good for liver health.
MORINGA, in its plant form, is generally safe to use in food and beverages. Higher amounts may increase your risk of developing side effects.
You should also talk to your doctor before use if you have diabetes or low blood sugar, have a respiratory condition, such as asthma, have liver disease, undergoing chemotherapy, pregnant, breastfeeding, or any other health matter not specified here.