Black Seed Oil with Almond Oil
Black Seed oil with almond oil is beneficial oil for Hair and Skin. These two oils are rich in antioxidant properties and rich in moisture-retaining qualities with an excellent capacity for conditioning Hair and Skin. The oil is extracted by using high technology of cold pressed to preserve its natural ingredients of it.
This is extracted from black cumin seeds and mixed with almond oil is a kind of oil that easily strengthen hair, improve hair growth, and repairs hair follicles. The oil nourishes the hair, making it strong and shiny.
This can be used to treat dry skin conditions. And also, the oils? fatty acid content helps to dissolve excess oil on the skin which reduces the appearance of acne and improves cell turnover. This oil is helped to reverse sun damage thereby improving skin complexion.
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles since it is an anti-inflammatory. It may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties, it has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil?s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage.
[button size=”medium” style=”is-outline primary” text=”Visit our Facebook Page” link=”https://www.facebook.com/myherbals.lk”] [button size=”medium” style=”is-outline primary” text=”Shop More” link=”https://www.myherbals.lk/shop”]